3635 – Maori Land
Maori Land 3635
relates to a Maori land owner’s interests been administered under the West Coast Settlement.
(1) The Crown Grant Number: 3635 for
(2) Total acreage = 67 acres
(3) Original Administrator: = Public Trustee
(4) Current Administrator: = Paranihihi Ki Waitotara
(5) Maori Land Court Record: = TN16774
(6) Citations/evidence is currently held by this website’s administrators and will be distributed upon request by the Court.
Claiming entitlements to Maori land can be a difficult. However, if you keep referring to the Crown Grant Number as well as your tupuna, you and your family can achieve results; by,
(a) repeatedly searching this website thoroughly to ensure you have found your tupuna lands.
(b) Look at your succession documents you received from the Maori Land Court when you filed an application to succession.
(c) Go across to the Maori Trustee and ask them this specific question;
- (c1) “My tupuna is (name your ancestor) and in 1907, s/he was listed as a beneficiary to Maori land interests on the following block”
- (c2) “Crown Grant: 3635″
- (c3) “Could the Maori Trustee please verify that a client file number existed for my tupuna?”
Follow up your call with an email to say you’d rang them and you are seeking verification. Once you have done this and the Maori Trustee can confirm that there is a client number/reference number on your tupuna, then contact the Maori Land Court and ask them specifically:
“You believe you have outstanding interests for the following tupuna and you are seeking to apply to have further interests brought down to you”
If you are unsure and/or you believe you are getting the run-around, I am also happy for you to contact me via the CONTACT FORM